Meeting rooms are available for reservation by Anderson County Library card holders in good standing. Before submitting a request, please read the Meeting Room Policy. Proceeding acknowledges that you have read and agree to the meeting room policy, including but not limited to:
- Rooms may be used for book signings, and by nonprofit, non-sectarian, and governmental organizations of Anderson County during business hours.
- Prohibited uses include: celebratory services, political campaigns, promotion of specific political candidates, personal social activities, and/or fundraising (except on behalf of the Library).
- No food or beverages, except bottled water, are allowed in the meeting rooms unless the appropriate fee is paid.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 3 months, and no less than 48 hours, in advance.
- Users must conform to the Library’s Patron Conduct Code
- Failure to comply with any library regulation or policy may jeopardize future meeting room use.
Select an option below to begin a reservation request: